Investing In New High Efficiency Unit
Are you planning to buy a new air conditioning system? Let us help you choose the correct system to save money. Our certified technicians have the ability and experience it takes to complete the project on time. Our technicians are also able to work with the budget and equipment you prefer and choose. The technicians here at All Florida Appliance & A/C are trained, in order to get it right the first time.
Many homeowners who have invested in new high efficiency heating and cooling equipment didn’t get the comfort and energy efficiency they paid for.
Air Conditioning and Heating System Decision Making Long Term
Buying and installing a new heating and cooling system is a very important financial decision. What you pay to buy and install the new equipment can be costs you don’t plan to have. You are giving your utility company a opportunity to bill each month for using the new system. You will have to maintain the system, and pay to fix it when it breaks down, and replace it again when it no longer is efficient. In time, the costs of the system will exceed the initial cost of buying it. The improperly installed wrong system, could cost you to over 15-20 years of unneeded utility and repair bills. It may not give the comfort you expect and deserve. Of course affecting your family’s health and safety. Don’t rush into your decision. If you make the wrong choice, you will have to live IN your decision for as long as you own your home.
Choosing The Right Contractor
Most people take for granted the comfort provided by their central air conditioner, heat pump or furnace until something goes wrong and the unit needs to be serviced or replaced. When this happens, you need a quality air conditioning and heating contractor who is knowledgeable, skilled and qualified to do the job. Choosing a reliable contractor is more important than the brand of equipment, because no matter how well-made a furnace is or who manufactures it, the comfort, reliability, and energy efficiency are still in the hands of the contractor doing the installation.
A Quality Contractor
- Has been in business long enough to have established a history of customer satisfaction by standing behind the work that they have done.
- Complies with state and local codes and regulations and carries the required liability insurance and has proof of it.
- Insures its workers with workmans compensation insurance and has proof of it.
- Is prompt and courteous and provides fast, reliable service, attempting to perform service at your convenience.
- Is in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Will protect your home and property with floor savers and drop cloths.
- Has the required state licenses to legally operate as a heating and air conditioning company.
- Does drug testing and background checks on all new employees and continues with random testing during their employment.
- Provides in house training on a weekly basis for all service and installation personnel.
- A quality contractor is up-to-date on the newest developments in equipment, technology, and design procedures in order to help you choose a system which will best fit your needs.
- A quality contractor offers planned preventive maintenance service to maximize the life of your equipment, and he honors the terms of the warranty on the equipment throughout the warranty period.
- Can provide a list of references for you to call and inquire of their satisfaction with work that was done for them.
- A quality contractor will follow up with you to make certain that you are satisfied with the service or installation after the work is done.
Air Conditioning Repair & Installation in Wesley Chapel
Homeowners, think their air conditioning equipment will last forever. AC repair experts at All Florida Appliance & A/C can identify any problems that occur with your air conditioner and provide the appropriate repairs. If your air conditioner fails completely, we will help you find a replacement that suits your home and budget. As a homeowner, you must try your best to keep up with your air conditioner’s recommended maintenance. It’s a good idea to look for the malfunctions and seek professional repairs.
So if you’re in the market for a new AC unit, don’t hesitate to call the experts at All Florida Appliance & A/C (813) 632-8889. We’ve been providing air conditioner repair and installation in the Wesley Chapel area since 1996.Call Us 813-632-8889